Hello good morning:
We are almost ready for the 23rd edition of the National Robotics Festival
- Portugal - FNR’2023 event.
We are pleased to address this invitation to invite you to participate in
the 2023 Portuguese Robotics Open (FNR'2023) which is promoted by the
Polytechnic Institute of Tomar (IPT) and the Portuguese Robotics Society
(SPR) and which will take place at the Municipal Pavilion of Tomar, from
April 28 to 30, 2023.
LIGA DE SIMULAÇÃO 3D
RCJ RESCUE SIMULATION
BUSCA E SALVAMENTO – LINHA
BUSCA E SALVAMENTO – LABIRINTO
ROBOCUP SOCCER (MSL)
The registration form is now available on the event's website!
If you register before April 2nd, in addition to guaranteeing your spot,
you are entitled to a discount on your team's registration.
Click the button below for more details and access to our website!
If you have any questions, you can contact the organization through the
official email: info(a)festivalnacionalrobotica.pt
We look forward to your participation and present our best regards,
The Organizing Committee
as many of you have already read, there will be again no central German
Open this year. To provide a reasonable alternative, the SPL and
Humanoid League joined together again to organize a next version of the
The event will take place in Hamburg at the DESY
between the 25.04. and 30.04.23. The setup days will be on the 25th and
26th and the competition days from the 27th to the 30th of April. To get
a better feeling about the size of the event, we would like to ask if
you and your team would like to participate?
We expect the participation to cost about 200€ per team plus 75€ per
team member, we will let you know the exact numbers as soon as we have
them, and it is likely to become less again. If you are interested in
participating in the GORE 2023, send a reply to
- Your team's name
- Your teams league (SPL or Humanoid)
- An approximate count of how many people you will bring?
Please send your replies by February 27th, so that we can plan better.
You will receive further information via upcoming newsletter.
See you soon. The GORE 2023 organizing committee.
Arne, Jasper, Jörn and Patrick
*Apologies for any cross-posting*
We are very pleased to invite you to the *26th RoboCup International *
*Symposium* will be held on 10 July 2023, in conjunction with RoboCup 2023
(July 4 to 10, 2023) in Bordeaux, France.
*Conference website* https://2023.robocup.org/en/symposium/
*Submission link* https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rcsymposium2023
*Submission deadline* *April 16, 2023*
Please find attached the full call for proposals and papers for *the
International **Symposium 2023*.
Alessandra Rossi, Cédric Buche, Marco Simões, Ubbo Visser
The 26th RoboCup International Symposium will be held on *10 July 2023*, in
conjunction with RoboCup 2023 (July 4 to 10, 2023) in Bordeaux, France.
We are looking for submissions of papers reporting innovative and original
research with relevance to areas of robotics and artificial intelligence. A
full list of topics welcomed to this year's symposium can be found below.
Within the described scope of topics, we also encourage submissions of
high-quality overview articles, papers describing real-world research, and
papers reporting theoretical results. Researchers are invited to submit
their work independently of whether they participate in the RoboCup
competitions or have a RoboCup team.
The symposium is planned to be held in person in Bordeaux, France. However,
a hybrid version will be evaluated in case circumstances should require it.
In addition to the *regular track* with regular research papers, the
track* encourages reports on innovative hardware developments, software
frameworks, and open-source releases of software components. A review of
papers describing these contributions will be based on technical aspects
and benefits to the practice of communities specifically working in RoboCup.
*Submission deadline:* April 16, 2023
List of Topics
- Robot Hardware and Software
- mobile robotics
- humanoid robotics
- sensors and actuators
- embedded and mobile devices
- robot construction and new materials
- robot system integration
- robot software architectures
- robot programming environments and languages
- real-time and concurrent programming
- robot simulators
- sim2real learning
- Perception and Action
- 3D perception
- distributed sensor integration
- sensor noise filtering
- real-time image processing and pattern recognition
- motion and sensor models
- sensory-motor control
- robot kinematics and dynamics
- high-dimensional motion control
- Robot Cognition and Learning
- world modelling and knowledge representation
- learning from demonstration and imitation
- localisation, navigation, and mapping
- planning and reasoning
- decision making under uncertainty
- neural systems and deep learning
- complex motor skill acquisition
- reinforcement learning and optimisation
- motion and sensor model learning
- Human-Robot Interaction
- robot social intelligence
- fluency of interaction
- speech synthesis and natural language generation
- natural language recognition
- explainable robot behaviours
- emotion recognition and reaction
- understanding human intent and behaviour
- safety, security and dependability
- enabling humans to predict robot behaviour
- Multi-Robot Systems
- team coordination methods
- communication protocols
- learning and adaptive systems
- teamwork and heterogeneous agents
- dynamic resource allocation
- adjustable autonomy
- Education and Edutainment
- robotics and artificial intelligence education
- educational robotics
- robot kits and programming tools
- robotic entertainment
- Applications and Benchmarking
- search and rescue robots
- robot surveillance service and social robots
- robots at home, at work and in public spaces
- robots in the real world
- performance metrics
- human-robot interaction
All papers will be peer-reviewed and evaluated by members of the senior
program committee. The proceedings of the RoboCup International Symposium
will be published and archived within the Lecture Notes in Artificial
Intelligence (LNCS/LNAI) series by Springer-Verlag after the conference.
Papers should be formatted following the LNAI author guidelines (
and must be electronically submitted through the EasyChair electronic
submission system (
Submissions are limited to 12 pages including references.
Springer’s proceedings LaTeX templates are also available in Overleaf:
- Laurence Devillers, Sorbonne University, France *(confirmed)*
- Cynthia Breazeal, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
Committees Organizing committee
- Cédric Buche, CNRS/ENIB, France - cedric.buche(a)enib.fr
- Alessandra Rossi, University of Naples Federico II, Italy -
- Marco Simões, Universidade do Estado da Bahia, Brazil - msimoes(a)uneb.br
- Ubbo Visser, University of Miami, USA - visser(a)cs.miami.edu
The conference will be held in the Bordeaux Exhibition Center (Parc des
Expositions de Bordeaux), Bordeaux, France.
Please feel free to ask for further information by emailing Alessandra
Rossi - a.rossi(a)herts.ac.uk