[robocup-athome] Call for participation

Sven Wachsmuth swachsmu at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Aug 30 09:02:20 UTC 2017

Thank you for the request. You can find the relevant information about
the RoboCup at Home Calls for Participation in the following website:

http://www.robocupathome.org/call-for-participation

Deadlines and qualification material are already published for part of
the sub-leagues (SSPL and DSPL User Teams). Qualification material for
the Open Platform League and Domestic Standard Platform League (DSPL
with Toyota HSR) will be similar to what is already described for the
Social Standard Platform League (SSPL with Pepper).

The oncoming calls will also be published on this email-list.

Best regards
Sven