[robocup-athome] Participation on Survey on ROS Collaboration and Package Reuse (10 min approx.)

Luz Martinez lmartine at hpc.cl
Wed Aug 23 18:53:03 UTC 2017

Hi,

As part of my thesis, I’m studying the phenomenon of package reuse within
the ROS community and the way that the community collaborates. To have a
deeper insight on these topics, I designed a survey and *your participation
is extremely valuable*.

To *take the survey* go to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ROSPkgReuse

This information may be relevant for you:

   1. It should take *10 minutes approximately*
   2. Answers are confidential and will be treated anonymously
   3. A summary of the results will be sent if you are interested*
   4. *Three Amazon Gift Cards* will be raffled* among participants
   5. The *deadline* to answer is *Friday 18th*.

I would be grateful If you could *forward this e-mail with your colleagues* and
other people with any degree of experience using ROS.

Thanks in advance,

Pablo Estefó <pestefo at dcc.uchile.cl>

*: *You e-mail will be requested at the end of the survey to send the
summary of the results and to be able to deliver the gift card to the
raffle winners. It will not affect our confidentiality and anonymity policy
on use of the data.*