[robocup-athome] Buy lead acid battery in Nagoya

Alex Moriarty alexander.moriarty at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 03:03:50 UTC 2017

The list linked above mentions

Cainz Nagoya Minato store

Station near by: Ina-ei station (6minutes from Kinjo-futo-station by Aonami
line)

Kinjo-futo-station is the station of the venue, I think this is the
nearest.

Cheers,

Alexander Moriarty

Dalhousie University
Halifax, NS, Canada
Computer Science

Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences
Bonn, NRW, Germany
Autonomous Systems