[robocup-athome] Buy lead acid battery in Nagoya

Juxi Leitner j.leitner at qut.edu.au
Mon Jul 24 01:16:52 UTC 2017

Hello all,
is there a list of DIY shops in the vicinity of the convention centre available somewhere? I think that would be helpful for a few of us :)
//Juxi
--
Juxi Leitner | http://Juxi.net <http://juxi.net/>
Research Fellow | ARC Centre of Excellence for Robotic Vision

Science and Engineering Faculty | Queensland University of Technology
Gardens Point, S Block 11 30 | 2 George Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000 | CRICOS No. 00213J