[robocup-athome] Rough layout in Nagoya 2017

Komei Sugiura komei.sugiura at nict.go.jp
Tue Jul 11 16:26:32 UTC 2017

Dear @Home participants,

Since there we have many new teams this year, it might be helpful for
them to know how the @Home area looks like. Therefore, we decided to
disclose a *rough* layout.

The followings are @Home conventions/rules.
- The layout is fixed on-site on July 26. Until then, the layout is not
fixed.
- Precise layout is not disclosed. It will be disclosed after the
competition finished.
- There might be any changes about the layout. Teams cannot complain
about it.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Nagoya!!

Regards,

Komei

--
   Komei Sugiura, Ph.D.
   Senior Researcher,

   3-5 Hikaridai, Seika, Soraku, Kyoto 619-0289, Japan
   Email: komei.sugiura at nict.go.jp